considering starting a series called “Community out of context”
I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO SEE THIS, OKAY?
- Dr. Whale doing DNA tests to match peasants to their missing hearts
- The severe-looking nurse from the psych ward being the one to shove the hearts back in but she does it with a weird smile because she’s trying to be more “patient-friendly”
- Bonus points if she’s reading the Patient’s Bill of Rights on her lunch break because Belle gave her a copy
- Hansel and Gretel running a sugar-free lemonade stand to make money off people standing in line for their hearts
- Regina giving heart transplant patients her patented “heart-lock” so no-one can steal it again, PLUS a magical make-over because what HAS she been doing with that taxpayer money for 28 years?
- Sidney Glass offering helpful pamphlets with titles like: “So Now You Have a Heart …”
- Archie offering anger management sessions to … everyone
- Mr. Gold giving
3 510% discounts on emotionally traumatic/significant objects in his shop, on account of Belle being a sapthe town’s well-being
- Doc quietly giving re-hearted couples free condoms from his pharmacy, followed by Leroy bellowing: “BE SAFE, SISTER!”
- Ruby concocting “Heartbreaker” martinis for the after-party at Granny’s (3 parts gin, 1 part vermouth, dash of bitters, dash of cranberry juice, dash of St. Germain, maraschino cherries)
- Bonus: the Lost Boys cornering Princess Abigail for help on their homework because Neverland was a living nightmare but at least they didn’t have to learn Calculus
Call me, ABC.
once upon a time
Apparently it’s not socially acceptable for a man to invite another man out just for coffee or to go out for a meal, in case it’s perceived as a date. Like it’s fine if you wanna go to the pub and drink beer and have a chat but make it non-alcoholic and suddenly you’re not straight anymore? You can go to the cinema together but ONLY if it’s an action movie. You guys can’t even just go shopping with each other. Oh masculinity, so fragile, so strange.
anime fans who aggressively tell everyone that they should prefer subs to dubs are literally so pretentious and douchey
some people are dyslexic, or have adhd, or a plethora of other reasons why dubs are better for them, don’t be a fucking prick and try to say that subs are superior because it satisfies your boner for feeling like you’re better than someone due to arbitrary tastes or watching the “”“real version”“”
"Are you really going to let [someone saying something homophobic/transphobic/misogynistic/racist] ruin an entire potential relationship?"
Do you ever ‘wtf white people’ even though you are a white people.
people say bisexuals are greedy but ive never met anyone greedier than a straight man
"gays will push their sexuality onto their children"
funny because that’s exactly what every straight person does.
have you ever cried over a character
i don’t mean in the way a lot of people say like “OMG ALL MY FEELS MY CREYS”
have you ever felt such emotion towards a character that you just cried
because you wanted to be with them and help them and make them feel better
because they’ve helped you so much but you can never do the same for them